90 second explainer videos are becoming more and more popular and to those who are wondering how to make one – you just need to follow these 5 tips!
Let’s face it – 90 second explainer videos are everywhere today. They are everywhere around us and we can’t argue about that. Their popularity is increasing and why not – they are highly effective and can accomplish almost every business vision.
To all those who are wondering how to make one of these videos, you have come to the right place as we are going to provide you with the best tips that will help you make a professional 90 second explainer video.
Before we present you the tips, let’s see what a 90 second explainer video is exactly. It is a short animated video that focuses on sharing and explaining an idea on a specific topic. Considering the fact that the video is short in length, it explains what is important in a compelling and engaging way. It sends the message in a clear way so that viewers can understand exactly what the video is all about. The explainer videos are both informational and educational.
Here is how to make a professional 90 second explainer videos:
- Write an amazing script – The script is the foundation of the video, it is where the truthfulness, the emotion, sincerity, and inspiration of the message comes from. We recommend you to first write an outline for the script and then write the whole script.
- Simplicity of the video – If you want a clear video then you have to keep it simple. In other words, you need to direct to the point and focus on including these 3 very important things – problem, solution, and call to action.
- Use a professional voice – It is very important to make sure that the person who will read the message in your video has a soft and clear tone of voice. We highly recommend you to hire a professional actor who knows how to speak for a video.
- Pick the best photos – The visuals are crucial in 90 second explainer videos so that is why you need to use the right photos based on the characters you will be using in the video.
- Focus on positivity – When making your video, try and insert some humor. That has been proven to be quite effective in grabbing viewers attention. A good humor can make your video popular.
So, are you ready to create your own explainer video right now? Have fun!